These energy balls are full of healthy fats, complex carbs, and protein!. They are a perfect lunchbox treat or afternoon snack. Plus they are Vegan & Gluten Free!
Each date ball have approximately 55kcal
You will need:
- 2 cups of oats
- 1 cup of soaked dates
- 1/4 cup of sherred coconut
- 2 Tbsp of vegan or animal protein powder
- 1 Tbsp of chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp of cinnamon
- Pinch of salt and vanilla extract
- Pit the Medjool Dates and place them in a bowl. Cover them with hot water and let sit until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain.
- Process everything with only 1 cup of oats in a food processor until create a paste with a little bit of water if needed.
- In a mixing bowl add the paste with the remaining cup of oats
- Make small bowls and put them in the fridge for a couple at least and hour before eating them
- Store in the fridge for up to 12 days, or the freezer for up to 1 month
Use the hashtag #ilavellerecipes to see your creations!